Tuesday, September 16, 2008

 

The Year so Far - take two

After agonising over this and after receiving two encouraging posts to my previous comment, I have decided that Bedsit should continue. In addition to this, the hits, although modest are no longer bedsit specific. I must make some notes of things which I find irksome in my day to day life.

In the meantime, however, here are some quite funny diversions.

I just love the bear's expressions



and Crystal Tips and Alistair - beautifully drawn animation but very funny movements in the joints


Comments:
Strangely enough of I was calling someone Crystal Tits last night in honour of the old purple-bonced Crystal of my youth.
 
Well I live in a bedsit in London - but I don't want to ask you any questions about it. Nuff said! I just wanted to say I've enjoyed reading your blog/take on things socio-economic and political this year.

So don't shut down just yet.

CK
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?