Thursday, November 15, 2007

 

Dogshit

I was driving around in my car today - I could smell something quite horrible - it was a come and go kind of smell - was it bad body odour? I showered this morning scrubbed my arse, crotch and feet red raw - deodorised myself so much that I smelt like a Texan cathouse. I became enlightened to what was wrong when someone had pointed out dogshit stains on the stairs - I took a surreptitious look at the soles of my shoes and lo! there it was - Dogshit. Blame the owner not the dog, most dog owners are fairly decent people, they kerb their dogs but there are others who can't be arsed. I ask those fucking idiots "can I come into your home and smear your dog's shit all over your carpet?" Its on my shoe, in my workplace and in my car. So fuck you! I hope a good helping of dogshit comes into your (irresponsible dog owner)home.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?