Thursday, September 06, 2007

 

HSBC Radio

Being quite skint at the moment, I have to behave myself with my bank account - I am fast approaching the end of my overdraft limit and I have too much month at the end of my pay. I went into my bank, HSBC, to obtain a statement print-out to check on things. My nerves were somewhat jangled and the muzak did little to alleviate the situation. The muzak stopped, a male voice announced "This is HSBC radio" then a female voice came on, deejay, talking deejay babble - you know that twelve year old shit - that was babble babble babble and next we have babble...then there were ads about the crippling and balls busting loans that the bank offers. What the fuck is HSBC playing at; spending on all that interest I pay them on some twelve year old to announce fucking records.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?