Monday, May 14, 2007

 

Git in a Ferrari

I was on the A40 Westway yesterday, there was this huge vibration under my car, I thought there was something wrong with the engine - then I look beside me and saw this fucking grey Ferrari switching on to turbo and zooming the two hundred yards towards the car in front. I thought "Fuck there goes two hundred thousand nicker in engine and bodywork" - the bugger behind the wheel, managed to brake on time. Ferraris are lovely car, I wish I could own one. In the city, however, you have to treat them with a great deal of respect and this arsehole behind its wheel clearly wanted to redesign the most precious vehicle. The bugger was clearly showing off - he was narcissistic as if to say "all you sad gits in your Vauxhall Chevettes, look at the size of my dick! Vroooooom!" You really do not need to advertise the fact that you own a Ferarri, just driving one is enough.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?