Sunday, March 04, 2007

 

Parties on Number 10

If I used my workplace for an event or party without permission from my employers, I would be due for a well-deserved bollocking. I was reading in the Sunday Times today that Blair has been inviting hideously rich people to No. 10 for a feed and some drinks ostensibly to raise funds for Tate Britain, I think this is not really on. We are living in a democracy, yeah, but our votes do not give the likes of Blair carte-blanche to do what he likes with the office. Having said all that, Blair thinks he is a politician but acts like a celebrity. There will be plenty of work for him and Cherie Booth / Blair when they quite - you know those trashy Celebrity Jungle Dancing on Ice type shows on tv.

On page 14, there is a photograph of Blair taking during his Oxford Years, he is shown wearing a straw boater and blazer. In this photo, you will also see him doing a wanking gesture, is this what he really thinks of those who partake in democracy?

Labels:


Comments:
Yep, but we're all to blame for voting for him.

The sole purpose of a party leader today is to stand on a box and say whatever he/she thinks the public wants to hear, regardless of what is really necessary and in our best interests, and the media unconsciously acknowledges this.

Come on Tone, lie to me, lie to me!

Cheers.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?