Tuesday, March 06, 2007

 

I have toothache

I've got toothache. It's no laughing matter. The pain is dirty. It has consumed my entire being, I feel pain therefore I am pain. The left part of my upper jaw is throbbing like a diesel engine. I bought some Bonjela, I feel like a teething baby - fat lot of good it is doing. I'm scared of going to the dentist, the last time I went I had two teeth extracted; because they were broken they were not pulled but prized out with an object that looked like a screwdriver - I had a enough novacaine in me to numb an elephant - my mouth felt like a mouth shaped iceberg.

Getting older does not mean your teeth fall out; trust me they don't, they break, leaving stumps - then there comes a time when the stumps have to come out and it's not a pleasant experience.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?