Monday, March 12, 2007

 

Fun on the Buses...again

After running running the gauntlet of dangerous dogs with owners but without their leads, I boarded the bus, all well and good until I got off at my connecting stop. There were several drunks at the stop, all middle age, one a woman, one a drunk who was not on a lead. He was making these aggressive gestures at passers-by and passing cars. His friend thought it a great laugh and was quite amused by his antics. The bus arrived; there was a bit of a commotion between the two drunks, one drunk was trying to get his friend to board the bus but his friend would have none of it. So the bloke grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and tried to hurl him in to the bus through the exit doors. No luck. Instead, the bloke left his unleashed drunk behind and boarded the bus with the woman, he barged his way into my space. He was commenting on how selfish his friend is "we 'ad few drinks this morning, we was going to go back to my place and 'ave summint to eat and then go aht boozin' again...wherever we go, 'e always gets me nicked"..

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?