Monday, March 19, 2007

 

Blair on the Slippery Slope

I had to watch Red Nose Day on BBC 1, my daughter was involved in this exercise in some minor way - so I had to sit and suffer.

I would like you to share in my suffering, this clip will make you cringe - what did I say - roll on Celebrity Big Brother!

Worst thing is that he can't bloody act.



and he ain't bothered...

As for David Cameron, he recorded the following in his blog:

Can't imagine Gordon Brown doing something like this!

Goes to show what David Cameron meant about TB having a good sense of humour. Always nice to see in politics!


Yes, we are in the region of political dumb-down, expect more of this shit if Cameron gets elected.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?