Monday, February 26, 2007

 

Cliff Richard and Van Morrison

Is nothing sacred, Van Morrison paired with Cliff. Not only that we are regaled with how joyful it is to born again. An acquaintance showed me this clip, I was shocked. I am wondering whether I should bin all my Van Morrison's cd's.

I always thought that the the flute playing on Moondance was remarkably dreadful.

For those of you, who have missed this opportunity, here is Cliff and Van. If you can't vomit, may I suggest you stick your fingers down your throat, or better sill check one of those Hazel Blears clips on youtube

Labels:


Comments:
Why would you want tomake yourself vomit for? I don't see anything wrong with singing with Van Morrison or singing with Cliff Richard either one.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?