Tuesday, January 30, 2007

 

Shilpa Shetty

Gosh, so much energy has gone into the hype around Shilpa Shetty that another couple of humans could be landed on the moon again. Her name drums around my head like one of those terrible records. This is all because of a programme that I avoid watching. Those nerks at Big Brother know what they are doing by mixing someone who demands to be treated like royalty with three fishwives. They knew that they would be slagging off the royal presence at some stage, they knew that they would come out with some racism at some point or another and they knew that it would generate world-wide publicity.

Shilpa Shetty won the Big Brother thingy because she was the victim of some unkind remarks made about her. Here are some film clips of Shilpa Shetty; I think you will agree that this lady stars in some really crappy films, check out the music, it's real shiiiiiit!.

I apologise for the saturation coverage, but this is the shape of things to come








Oh well, I hope that the name will disappear into Celebrity Oblivion so I have to put up with the earworm that is her name going through my head.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?