Thursday, January 18, 2007

 

Galliard Homes, Back on Air

I always listen to LBC; I put up with an awful lot in terms of their ads. I tolerated the DFS sofa ads over Christmas with its jollity Christmas music. If anything, this ad made me want to buy one of their offending articles and burn the fucking thing in the high street declaring that DFS get on my nerves.

With DFS stopping its saturation campaign, Galliard are now back on air - not so much appealing to the Protestant Work Ethic but the Heathen Greed Creed. You know the sort - spend only a measly couple hundred grand and you will get gezillions in the next three hours!!!. When Galliard comes on, I check out the content to come (usually Nick Ferrari's spate of silliness in the mornings) and switch channels to Radio 3 , ah civilisation!

Learned by midday, that this Oasis of civilisation may well be under threat. Patricia Hewitt has agreed the licence fee with conditions that will trash the entire corporation. This would mean that our listening to Radio 3 will be blitzed by the likes of Galliard Homes and DFS

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?