Monday, November 13, 2006

 

More Supermarket Madness

I hate going into packed supermarkets. What an earth possesses a person behind a supermarket trolley - their attitude leaves a lot to be desired "got out of my fucking way before I mow you over with this half a ton of my shopping". Not only that, they become so incredibly rude. On saturday, I was helping myself to some croissants; this middle aged / middle class woman was glaring at me - it was as if I was as if I was taking hours and that I would not leave any croissants for her. I only took around thirty seconds. Handed the tongs to her, she did not say "thank you", so said it for her, to which she replied a thank you. Bloody hell, where the fuck have all the manners gone. It's like we are behaving like chimps in the jungle.

Comments:
Haha, I think we could do a lot better if we followed the great example of the apes actually!

http://islandphilosophy.blogspot.com/
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?