Tuesday, May 16, 2006

 

Trashy Telly on BBC 4

I watched Dan Cruickshank's programme on BBC2 about modernist architecture on BBC2 - it was well-written, beautifully presented, excellent production values etc. I thoroughly enjoyed it, brilliant!.

Switched over to BBC 4, Living with Modernism - what we had was a guided tour of 50's house by this incredibly rich couple who had renovated said home for the public to see. The programme was complete bollocks, like I fucking care about what you think about your fucking home!

I am doing my best to avoid programmes with 'real people' living in 'real homes' as they = shit. In addition to this we had some wankole presenter with all the blasted presenter script = shit. I just could not cope, I had to turn the programme off.

More Starbucks Litter

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?