Tuesday, August 30, 2005

 

Toothbrush or Trainer

I wahe s in desparate need of a new toothbrush tonight. I nipped into the local
tesco - and got the 'buy one get one free deal' with a Wisdom Whitening toothbrush. The design of this creature lends itself to a modern training shoe, coloured rubber with aesthetically pleasing holes. The brush itself had different coloured zones and textures.

Did it clean my teeth?

No, it had as much effect as if I had brushed my teeth with a Nike trainer. It was complete bollocks.

I am not slagging off Wisdom, they do a very good smoker's industrial strength toothbrush with a convential handle. I use this once every three days otherwise I would lose the enamel from my teeth, but I do not need something that looks as it would run an olympic marathon in my mouth.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?