Tuesday, August 16, 2005

 

Cockroach Kharma

I have been getting back into meditation of late. There is nothing like coming back from work, putting on a guided meditation cd in the personal cd player and letting it all go. The feeling of relaxation is unbeatable, it sets me up for the evening and I get a good night's sleep in the bargain.

The roaches, however, had different plans for me. I was in a state of deep relaxation and I felt one of these little crawling around my ears. I sat up with a start.

This is kharma, I have this plant sprayer and I fine spray the a Dettol / Water mix, this keeps the buggers at bay. In addition to this, the plant sprayer can be adjusted to a jet spray a bit like a laser; so, if I see one these little buggers crawl up the wall it gets zapped with Dettol. This has been quite effective in killing the roaches and it's great fun; but I guess that they are going to develop an immunity towards this formula. I am wondering what I can use against this insect without killing myself.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?