Tuesday, May 10, 2005

 

Speeding

Zoomed home this evening, zoomed up so much that I triggered a speed camera – flash, flash – moi? Oui, toi! I think that I was doing 39, hope it is the old fashioned one, but I doubt it. This stretch of road is normally blocked with traffic in the early evening but not tonight.

Meanwhile in the Albanian Embassy – Fuck Bros seems to have left his aura. I am wondering whether he has shacked up in Grolly God’s room. I’m not sure if the cunt has completely left. Heard some noises come out of Grolly God’s room in the early hours. Heard some git get up to go for a piss and was humming away quite merrily at 3.00am this morning (shithead). Good news is that I don’t hear any of Fuck Bros’ horrible pop music imported from that region, what really got on my tits was the (c)rap music.

I looked at the state of the cooker tonight. It was covered in grease, the adjacent area was likewise. This is Fuck Bros’ handy work, every night the smell of grease would flood the entire house. The bugger must live on a live on a kilo of it every day.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?