Wednesday, December 01, 2004

 

Intolerance breeds intolerance

As soon I arrive home, the fucking noise starts from Fuck Bros. Not only that, but the bugger leaves his door open so that the full of the noise goes throughout the house. It seems that I am being regaled with the selected speeches of 35th Plenium of the Albanian Communist Party and then there are some burst of Greek bazooki music. I have that people behave like this when they don't want you around. Fucking bastardos. The worst thing is that I have mislaid my earplugs. Now there is a cacophony of radio and the unmistakable Albanian recitative.

I saw some scenes of Scotland on the telly tonight, it looks so peaceful and serene and so free of Fucking Albanians. The ironic thing is that Scotland used to be known as Alba.

Albania's biggest resource is its people, it exports the buggers in large numbers. They come to the UK because countries like France and Germany are less tolerant. Well, hello, I wonder why. If the buggers behave like this in Germany or France is it any wonder that they lack tolerance.

There is a sound of heavy industry coming up from the kitchen below. What's the matter with these buggers? Can't they do anything quietly?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?