Tuesday, November 30, 2004

 

Recitatives

It seems that the Albanians communicate with each other in an operatic recitative. This can take place in the early hours of the morning. These buggers have no consideration for others who are trying to sleep. They also enjoy a good bang-about in the kitchen, it sounds as if they are repairing a car down there.

Fuck Bros seems to have taken over the house. I have just seen this cartoon on BBC3, it consists of alien beings coming to earth, they are evil looking little fucks to boot. These alien beings start to fuck around with things like themmachine tools with one of them switching on the machine and the other been transformed into green blobs - this is what Fuck Bros is like - a fucking nuisance - I wonder if he is here courtesy of the Home Office and DSS - Oh fuck. I have to wear earplugs thanks to this little shit.

11.10pm Fuck Bros is relatively quiet tonight, I am not going to hold my breath - Grolly God has yet to come in.

It's nearly 12 and Grolly God has just arrived and Fuck Bros has just put on his music. It seems that they are chatting. Oh fuck, here come the recitatives as well as the Eastern sounding music. Oh fuck, the volume goes up and down. It's time for the earplugs. Bastards, why don't they fuck off. The earplugs can get quite painful.

Why do these buggers want to disturb my peace - am I being paranoid when I think "is it because I am English?"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?