Tuesday, November 23, 2004

 

Noisy Buggers

Fuck Bros and one of his pals are yapping in the early hours of this morning - kept me awake with that nostropovitch language. All thanks to the west for undermining the politicial systems in Europe and opening up its frontiers to these very noisy buggers. Fuck Bros plays this pop music with modal keys, he plays the music loud and with the door open to his room. I hope that I can get to sleep tonight.

The guy downstairs is doing his laundry by hand and late at night at that!. Loud Albanian language goes throughout the house as well as the steam from his laundry which he boils on the gas cooker. and its existence is designed to keep me awake and disturb my peace. Why can't the bugger take his laundry to the launderette. I guess that it is peasant in him having the desire wash his clothes in the river. In addition to all this, there is a great deal of traffic to the bog tonight. Here is the rich bit, the house is quiet when I have to leave for work in the morning; all the buggers are asleep.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?